$660,000 - $690,000
1312/677 La Trobe Street, Docklands
HIGH RENTAL yield-return with choice of living or immediate
Winning architects Elenberg Fraser, this stunning mixed-use residential landmark provides for a contemporary lifestyle of utmost sophistication and ease in a unique location that benefits from both Melbourne’s vibrant CBD culture and exclusive waterfront precinct.
More importantly, you could generate considerable rental income immediately with gross rental yield 5.5%. This property is currently tenanted till end of March 2020.
- Ingeniously designed by award-winning architects Elenberg Fraser
- Developed by Capital Alliance Docklands Pty Ltd.
- Minutes' walk to Southern Cross Train station & close to RMIT & Queen Victoria Market
- Gorgeous floor to ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with branded oven and dishwasher
- Large Open plan living area - Air-conditioning
Be the lucky one to experience the luxury lifestyle of hotel living in your own apartment where Peppers is able to deliver in-apartment dining, in-room massages, house-keeping and more! The tower features two separate lobbies and lifts for residents and hotel guest; meaning there’ll be no cross over between hotel guests and long term residences should you wish to use the residential only lobby. Residences have the luxury to use the hotel lobby which directly connects to the residential only lifts should it be more convenient to go downstairs to wine and dine at the precincts first 5-star hotel restaurant and bar – Momami.
Please contact us to arrange an inspection today!
Michael.Xu -Sales Consultant
03 9279 6600
0447 503 947Sales@capitalalliance.com.au